Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Deliciously addictive

Just like sweet, sweet Baileys, Delicious is an addictive tool to use. With library use in mind I started adding all of the links I often use at work. I was soon lured by the chance to find new places to shop so I added a great online shopping site Mod Cloth and then looked at other people who also had this on their Delicious page. I now have many more ways to spend my money and fill my underwater manfish pad. If you'd like to share my addiction my Delicious page can be found at:
http://www.delicious.com/jacqueline.oh78

This is a useful tool for both work and play!

Library Thing is also a fun tool to use, Old Gregg added some of the books he recently read or wants to read. By looking at other readers' pages there are lots more on the 'want to read' list now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm kinda glad I'm madly trying to finish by next week otherwise too much time could be spent at delicious and libthang. Soooo addictive

    ReplyDelete