Thursday, December 16, 2010

Farewell

Well this is the end of Old Gregg's Web 2.0 training and he has learned an awful lot, especially for a man fish!

Some of the technology I won't use a lot like Twitter (although I will still follow people but I doubt I'll tweet myself) and geocaching. Some things I already use a lot like Facebook and You Tube but I have given more thought to how they could be used by a library to reach customers.
Other things like RSS feeds, podcasting and Delicious I have found really useful and I will continue to use regularly.

This was a great course and even though I found it difficult to find time to do it at work, I'm glad I made the time to do it at home as I've learned new and valuable things.

Thanks to the wonderful Mark and Mel for co-ordinating the course and patiently answering all of our questions!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching the end. I still have a way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing. I also found it hard to find time at work to do the course, so ended up doing it at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farewell oh mighty boosh man fish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed - well done on the complettion of the course. I think many of us found it could only be done at home. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete